Autonomous Community: Andalucia
Comarca: Levante Almerense
Perched on the top of a hill Mojácar’s location was chosen because of it’s defensive attributes . Mojacar pùeblo is on the site of an ancient settlement and to build a settlementwas originally.
- Moros y Cristianos (Moors and Christians): the nearest weekend to 10 June.
- San Agustín: the patron saint of Mojácar. The fiesta falls on 28 August.
- Romería de San Isidro: 15 May.
- San Juan Hogueras: (Bonfires of Saint John) 23–24 June.
- La Virgen del Rosario: (Virgin of the Rosary) is the “patrona” i.e. female patron saint of Mojácar. The fiesta falls on 7 October.
1,128 total views, 2 views today