It is possible for a non-EU national to obtain Spanish residency by investing 500,000€ in Spanish real estate. This is know as the “Golden Visa“. As of the 28th of September 2013, Investments prior to this date do not quality retrospectively.
Residency Visa / Permit Requirements
- Must have medical insurance.
- The applicant must 18 years or older.
- Non-EU national
- No criminal record for the past 5 years
- Not already be in Spain illegally.
- Have sufficient funds to support themselves and dependants.
Residency Permits Validity
The residency permit is valid for 2 years and is automatically renewed.
The residency application is processed by Spanish embassy / consulate.
Who can help me with the application process ?
Link to the royal decree (Spanish)
729 total views, 2 views today